Translation of intention in Italian:
- intenzione (feminine) to do (of doing di fare)to come with the intention of doingvenire con l'intenzione di fareit is our intention to do, our intention is to doè nostra intenzione fare, abbiamo intenzione di farethe intention is to dol'intento è di fareshe has no o she hasn't the slightest intention of doing with good intentionscon buone intenzioniwith the best of intentionscon le migliori intenzionito be full of good intentionsessere pieno di buone intenzioni
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com