Translation of invest in Italian:
- 2 (bestow)to invest somebody withinvestire, insignire qualcuno di (right, authority, power)to be invested with significancevedersi attribuita una certa importanzato be invested with mysteryessere circondato o avvolto dal mistero
- 3 (install)insediare (president)to invest somebody as somethingnominare qualcuno qualcosa, elevare qualcuno al rango di qualcosa
- 1 (Economics) (in stock exchange)fare investimenti, investire denaroto invest in sharesinvestire in azioni
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com