Translation of investment in Italian:
- 1 (Economics) investment in shares he called for more government investment in industryha chiesto che il governo faccia maggiori investimenti nell'industriaa good, bad investmentun buon investimento, un cattivo investimentobefore n (club, company, opportunity)
- 2 (commitment)a better investment of one's timeuna migliore gestione del proprio tempothe investment of time and energy in somethingil tempo e l'energia investiti in qualcosaa huge emotional investment
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com