Translation of joint in Italian:
- 1 (Anatomy) elbow, knee, ankle jointarticolazione del gomito, del ginocchio, della cavigliato dislocate a jointslogarsi un'articolazioneto put one's shoulder out of jointslogarsi la spallato be out of joint(shoulder, knee)to have stiff o aching joints
essere slogatoavere dei dolori articolaribefore n (problem, pain)
- 2 (Technology)raccordare, congiungere (pipes)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com