Translation of justification in Italian:
- 1 (reason) to have some justification for doingavere dei motivi per fareyou have no justification for being so rudenon ci sono scuse per o niente può giustificare il tuo comportamento così maleducatoin justification of somethinga giustificazione o a discolpa di qualcosawhat can they say in justification of his behaviour?cosa possono dire per giustificare il suo comportamento?with some justificationnon senza motivowithout any justification
- 2 (Computing, Print) (of margins, moving of data) right, left justificationallineamento a destra, a sinistra
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com