Translation of justification in Italian:
- 1 (reason) to have some justification for doingavere dei motivi per fareyou have no justification for being so rudenon ci sono scuse per o niente può giustificare il tuo comportamento così maleducatoin justification of somethinga giustificazione o a discolpa di qualcosawhat can they say in justification of his behaviour?cosa possono dire per giustificare il suo comportamento?with some justificationnon senza motivowithout any justification
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com