Translation of legislation in Italian:
- 1 (body of laws)legislazione (feminine) , leggi (feminine plural) (against contro) (on su) about (relating to in materia di) (to do per fare)EEC, government legislationlegislazione comunitaria, governativaindustrial, financial, employment legislationlegislazione industriale, finanziaria, dell'occupazionea piece of legislation to adopt, present legislationadottare delle leggi, legiferareto introduce legislationintrodurre delle leggi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com