Translation of making in Italian:
- 1 (creation, manufacture)(of film, programme) realizzazione (feminine)(of industrial product) fabbricazione (feminine)(of clothes) confezione (feminine)(of meal, cake) preparazione (feminine)they are problems of his own makingsono problemi che si crea da soloto see a product in the makingvedere un prodotto in fase di fabbricazionethe film was two years in the makingper realizzare il film ci sono voluti due annia disaster is in the making “this is history in the making!”“stiamo facendo la storia!”
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com