Translation of mood in Italian:
- 1 (frame of mind) to be in the mood for jokes, workessere in vena di scherzi, di lavorareto be in the mood for doing o to doavere voglia di fareto be in no mood for doing o to donon avere voglia di fareto be in a good, bad moodessere di buon, cattivo umoreto be in a stubborn mood to be in a relaxed mood when he's in the moodquando ne ha vogliawhen o as the mood takes himsecondo il suo umoreI'm not in the mood
- 2 (bad temper)cattivo umore (masculine)to be in a mood he's in one of his moods todayoggi ha la luna di traverso
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com