Translation of occupancy in Italian:
- (of house, land, etc.) full occupancy(of house, land) pieno titolo(of hotel room) capienzamultiple, sole occupancy of a houseoccupazione di una casa in comune fra più locatari, occupazione esclusiva di una casaa change of occupancyun cambio di occupanteto have sole occupancy of a house available for immediate occupancylibero subito
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com