Translation of occur in Italian:
intransitive verb forma in -ing ecc. -rr-
- 2 (be present)(disease, infection)
- 3 (suggest itself)the idea occurred to me that…mi venne in mente l'idea che…it occurs to me that he's wrong it occurred to me to domi venne in mente di fareit didn't occur to me to do it only occurred to me later that she was mistaken never occurred to menon pensai mai, non mi passò mai per la mente che potesse sbagliarsi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com