Translation of organize in Italian:
- 1 (arrange)organizzare (event, day, time, life, facts)sistemare, ordinare (books, papers)to organize something into groups, chaptersorganizzare qualcosa in gruppi, in capitoliI'll organize the drinksmi occuperò delle bevandeI have to organize the children for schooldevo preparare i bambini per la scuolaI had to organize a babysitterho dovuto trovare una babysitterthey organized it o things so I don't have to payhanno organizzato le cose in modo che io non debba pagare
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com