Translation of ownership in Italian:
- (of land) possesso (masculine)foreign ownershipproprietà stranierahome ownership(l')essere proprietario della casa in cui si abitajoint ownership private, public ownership property ownership share ownership to be in o under private ownershipessere (una) proprietà privatato take into public ownership “under new ownership”“nuova gestione” o “nuovo proprietario”under her ownership the club has flourishedil club va molto bene da quando è suohome ownership is increasingil numero di persone che possiedono la casa in cui abitano è in aumentoto provide proof of ownershipdimostrare di essere proprietario
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com