Translation of personal in Italian:
- (opinion, problem, information, attack, remark, discussion, dispute, freedom, consumption, income, choice, profit, matter)
privato(service)don't be so personal!
personalizzatonon andare troppo sul personale!the discussion, argument became rather personalla discussione, il diverbio ha preso una piega molto personaleon o at a personal level for personal reasonsper motivi personalihe doesn't take enough care of his personal appearancenon si prende abbastanza cura del suo aspettoto make a personal appearanceandare di persona (at a)he paid them a personal visitè andato a trovarli di personapersonal belongings o effects o possessions personal friend my personal best is 10 secondsil mio record personale è di 10 secondias a personal favour to youcome piacere personale (che faccio a te)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com