Translation of pleasant in Italian:
- (taste, smell, voice, place etc.)
gradevole(person)it's pleasant here
amabile, affabile, piacevole (to con)(nice surroundings) è molto carino qui(nice weather) fa bello quito spend a very pleasant eveningtrascorrere una serata molto piacevolepleasant to the earpiacevole da ascoltarea very pleasant place to livedavvero un bel posto in cui vivereit makes a pleasant change from work!è un piacevole diversivo al lavoro!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com