Translation of primary school in Italian:
Cultural Note: Primary schools
In Gran Bretagna, per l'educazione primaria esistono sistemi scolastici diversi a seconda delle zone. Le primary schools sono scuole statali per i bambini fra i 5 e gli 11 anni, al loro interno spesso divise in infant school (dai 5 ai 7-8 anni) e junior school (dai 7 agli 11). Un altro sistema di educazione primaria comprende la first school (dai 5 agli 8) e la middle school (dagli 8 ai 13).
Definition of primary school in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com