Translation of primary school in Italian:
Definition of primary school in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Cultural Note: Primary schools
In Gran Bretagna, per l'educazione primaria esistono sistemi scolastici diversi a seconda delle zone. Le primary schools sono scuole statali per i bambini fra i 5 e gli 11 anni, al loro interno spesso divise in infant school (dai 5 ai 7-8 anni) e junior school (dai 7 agli 11). Un altro sistema di educazione primaria comprende la first school (dai 5 agli 8) e la middle school (dagli 8 ai 13).
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com