Translation of problem in Italian:
- 1 (difficulty) to have problemsto have a drink problem to have a weight problemavere dei problemiwith conto cause o present a problemavere problemi di pesoit's a real problem it's a bit of a problem what's the problem? the problem is that…essere problematicothat's the least of my problems! to be a problem to somebodyil problema è che…their son is becoming a real problem she's a real problem it wouldn't be any problem (to me) to do it I'll have a problem explaining that to heressere un problema per qualcunoit was quite a problem getting him to cooperateavrò dei problemi a spiegarglieloit was no problem parking the carè stato un bel problema farlo cooperareit's o that's not my problem!non fu un problema parcheggiare l'autoit's no problem, I assure you!non mi riguarda! non sono affari miei!sure, no problem! [informal] what's your problem? [informal]non è un problema, te lo assicuro!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Grammar and usage help for Italian:
- Italian Grammar Notes for Italian speakers translating into English 10: COME
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 10: HER
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 11: HIS
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 12: IN
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com