Translation of problem in Italian:
- 1 (difficulty) to have problemsavere dei problemi (with con)to have a drink problem to have a weight problemavere problemi di pesoto cause o present a problemessere problematicoit's a real problem it's a bit of a problem what's the problem? the problem is that…il problema è che…that's the least of my problems! to be a problem to somebodyessere un problema per qualcunotheir son is becoming a real problem she's a real problem it wouldn't be any problem (to me) to do it I'll have a problem explaining that to heravrò dei problemi a spiegarglieloit was quite a problem getting him to cooperateè stato un bel problema farlo cooperareit was no problem parking the carnon fu un problema parcheggiare l'autoit's o that's not my problem!non mi riguarda! non sono affari miei!it's no problem, I assure you!non è un problema, te lo assicuro!sure, no problem! [informal] what's your problem? [informal]
- 3before n (Psychology, Sociology)(child)
che crea dei problemi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com