Translation of proceed in Italian:
- 1 (act) (person, committee)(set about) procedere(continue) proseguireto proceed withprocedere in (idea, plan, sale)procedere a (ballot, election)to proceed topassare a (item, problem)let us proceed(begin) cominciamo(continue) procediamoplease proceed(begin) cominci pure(continue) proceda pureI'm not sure how to proceed to proceed with care o caution before we proceed any further…(at beginning of meeting) prima di iniziare…(in middle of speech) prima di proseguire…we'll arrange a meeting and proceed from thereorganizzeremo un incontro e da quello partiremo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com