Translation of programme in Italian:
- 1 (Television, Radio)(single broadcast) programma (masculine) , trasmissione (feminine) (about su)(schedule of broadcasting) programmi (masculine plural) , trasmissioni (feminine plural)jazz, news programmesprogrammi di jazz, notiziarito do a programmefare un programma (on su)
- 2 (plan, schedule)programma (masculine) (of di)research, training programmeprogramma di ricerca, di formazionewhat's on the programme (for today)?che cosa c'è in programma (per oggi)?
- (set)programmare (machine) (to do per fare)we are programmed from birth to be social beingssiamo programmati fin dalla nascita per essere animali sociali
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com