Translation of realize in Italian:
- 1 (know, be aware of)rendersi conto di, realizzare (gravity, significance, extent)rendersi conto di (error, fact)I suddenly realized who he was to realize that …rendersi conto del fatto che …I realize you feel differentlycapisco che la pensate diversamenteto realize how, why, whatcapire come, perché, che cosamore, less than people realize to come to realize somethingarrivare a o rendersi conto di qualcosaI fully realize that…capisco perfettamente che…to make somebody realize somethingfare capire qualcosa a qualcunoI didn't realize!non me n'ero reso conto!you don't realize what you're doingnon capisci che cosa stai facendoI realize that!capisco! mi rendo conto!do you realize that I'm waiting for you?ti rendi conto che sto aspettando te?you do realize, of course, that …sei sicuramente consapevole del fatto che …I realize you're busy, it's late, but…capisco che sei impegnato, che è tardi, ma…
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com