Translation of relationship in Italian:
- 1 (human connection)relazione (feminine) , rapporto (masculine) (with con)to form relationshipsstabilire legami (with con)to have a good relationship withavere un buon rapporto cona working relationshipun rapporto di lavorothe superpower relationshipi rapporti tra le superpotenzea doctor-patient relationshipuna relazione medico-pazientefather-son relationshiprapporti tra padre e figlioan actor's relationship with the audienceil rapporto di un attore con il suo pubblico
- 2 (in a couple)relazione (feminine) (between tra) (with con)sexual relationshiprelazione sessualeare you in a relationship?hai una relazione con qualcuno o sei impegnato?we have a good relationshipabbiamo un bel rapporto
- 3 (logical or other connection)relazione (feminine) , rapporto (masculine) (between tra) to (with con)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com