Translation of resource in Italian:
- 1risorsa (feminine) (also EconomicsBusinessAdministration)natural, energy, financial resourcesrisorse naturali, energetiche, finanziariethe world's resources of coal, oille risorse mondiali di carbone, di petrolioto put more resources into somethinginvestire più risorse in qualcosato draw on one's resourcessfruttare le proprie risorsehe has no inner resources [figurative]non ha risorse interiorireading is her only resource against boredomla lettura è la sua unica risorsa contro la noiato be left to one's own resourcesessere abbandonati a se stessi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com