Translation of ripe in Italian:
- 2 (ready) (person) [literary]maturo, pronto (for per)the time is ripei tempi sono maturithe time is ripe for change, reformi tempi sono maturi per il cambiamento, per la riformaa site ripe for developmentun'area edificabile
- 3 [pejorative] (coarse)(language)to smell ripe
scurrile, volgaremandare cattivo odore o puzzare
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com