Translation of room in Italian:
- 1 (closed area)(for living) camera (feminine) , stanza (feminine)(for sleeping) camera (feminine) da letto(for working) ufficio (masculine)(for meetings, operating) sala (feminine)(for teaching) aula (feminine)a three room apartment the room fell silentsi fece silenzio nella stanzain the next roomnella stanza accanto“rooms to let”“stanze da affittare”, “affittasi camere”room 159camera 159room and board he gets room and boardè a pensione completa
also: rooms plural noun[archaic]
intransitive verb(American English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com