Translation of rotten in Italian:
- 3 [informal] (bad)(weather)
schifoso, pessimo(cook, driver)what rotten luck!
tremendo, pessimoche scalogna! che sfiga!to feel rottensentirsi a pezzi o da caniI feel rotten about it(la cosa) mi fa stare malethat was a rotten thing to do!è stata una carognata! è stato un tiro mancino!a rotten bastard [vulgar]un lurido bastardo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com