Translation of schedule in Italian:
- 1 (Administration, Business, Engineering)(projected plan) piano (masculine) , prospetto (masculine)building schedulepiano di costruzioneproduction schedule to be ahead of, behind scheduleessere in anticipo, in ritardo rispetto ai piani o rispetto alla tabella di marciato work to a tight schedulelavorare a ritmo serrato o seguire un programma molto intensoto keep to a scheduleseguire una scaletta o un programmato draw up o make out a schedule to be on schedule (for July)procedere come previsto (per la fine di luglio)finished on schedulefinito in tempo o nei tempi stabilitiaccording to schedulecome previsto o come da programmaa schedule of eventsun calendario o un elenco di eventi
- 1(plan) mettere in programma, fissare (activity)(arrange) programmare (holiday, appointment)to do something as scheduledfare qualcosa come programmatoI am scheduled to speak at 2.00secondo il programma, devo parlare alle 2the plane is scheduled to arrive at 2.00l'aereo è atteso per le 2the station is scheduled for completion in 2006
- 2 (British English) (Archaeology) (list)inventariare (building, site)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com