Translation of self in Italian:
noun pl. selves
- 1sé (masculine) (also Psychology)she's looking for her true selfsta cercando il suo vero iothe difference between our private and public selvesla differenza tra il nostro io pubblico e privatotickets for self and secretary (on memo)biglietti per me e segretariawithout thought of selfsenza pensare a séthe conscious self he's back to his old self again he's back to his old, miserly selfè tornato a essere avaro come primayour good selfmio caroyour good selvesmiei carione's better self
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com