Translation of somewhat in Italian:
- un po'somewhat disturbed, discouragingabbastanza disturbato, scoraggiantesomewhat faster, happierun po' più veloce, più felicethings have changed somewhatle cose sono un po' cambiatesomewhat differently, defensivelyun po' diversamente, sulla difensivasomewhat reluctantlycon un po' di riluttanzasomewhat ironically somewhat improbablyin modo alquanto improbabilesomewhat surprisingly somewhat to her disappointment, surprise they were more than somewhat surprised, disappointed to hear that …erano più che sorpresi, delusi dal sentire che …
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com