Translation of speaker in Italian:
- 1(person talking) = persona che parla(orator, public speaker) oratore (masculine) (-trice)(invited lecturer) conferenziere (masculine) (-a)(one of several conference lecturers) relatore (masculine) (-trice)a speaker from the floor the crowd was too big to identify the speaker
- 2 (mother tongue)an Italian, an English, a French speakeruna persona di lingua italiana, inglese, francese(of foreign language)a Japanese, Russian speakerun parlante di giapponese, russo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com