- 1 uncountable (seawater)spruzzi (masculine plural)clouds of spraynuvole di spruzzi(other liquid)
nubi di goccioline
- 1spruzzare, vaporizzare, nebulizzare (water, liquid)aspergere (person) (with con)gettare acqua su (demonstrator, oil slick) (with con)to spray foam, water onto firegettare schiuma, acqua sul fuocoto spray water onto flowersirrorare o vaporizzare i fiori con l'acquato spray paint onto a surface to spray insecticide onto flowersnebulizzare i fiori con l'insetticidato spray something over somebody, somethingannaffiare o spruzzare qualcuno, qualcosa con qualcosa (champagne, water)to spray on perfumeprofumarsi o mettersi del profumo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com