- 2pl. staffs(employees)personale (masculine)clerical staff to be on the staff of a company
dipendenti (masculine plural)fare parte del personale di un'aziendaa small business with a staff of tenuna piccola impresa con dieci dipendentito join, leave the staff (of a company)entrare a fare parte di, lasciare un'azienda
- 3 uncountablealso: teaching staff(School, University)corpo (masculine) docentemember of staffmembro del corpo insegnanteto join the staffentrare a fare parte del corpo insegnanteto be on the stafffare parte del corpo docentea staff of 50un effettivo di 50 insegnanti
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com