Translation of success in Italian:
- 1 without success to meet with success to stand the best chance of success(candidate, applicant)she always makes a success of the roast
avere le migliori probabilità di successol'arrosto le viene sempre alla perfezionehe made a success of his life, careerè riuscito ad avere successo nella vita, nella carrierathey made a success of the businessl'affare è stato un successo per lorosomebody's success inil successo di qualcuno a (exam, election)despite her success in doingnonostante sia riuscita a farehe never had much success with womennon ha mai avuto molto successo con le donnewishing you every successaugurandoti di avere successo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com