Translation of swap in Italian:
transitive verb forma in -ing ecc. -pp-[informal]
- scambiare (object, stories, news)to swap something for something, with somebody to swap places (with somebody)scambiarsi il posto o scambiarsi di posto (con qualcuno)they have swapped jobs, carssi sono scambiati il lavoro, l'autoI'll swap you A for Bscambio il tuo A con il mio B
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*