Translation of thrill in Italian:
- 2 (pleasure)emozione (feminine) (of doing di fare)it was a thrill to meet herè stata un'emozione incontrarlato get a thrill o one's thrillsavere delle forti emozioni o eccitarsi from (out of doing facendo)his victory gave me a thrillla sua vittoria mi ha elettrizzatowhat a thrill!che emozione!
- fremere at (to a)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com