Share this entry
British English: /ˈtəːbjʊl(ə)nt/
American English: /ˈtərbjələnt/

Translation of turbulent in Italian:


Definition of turbulent in:
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Subscribe to remove adverts and access premium resources