Translation of turnout in Italian:
- 1 (to vote, strike, demonstrate) a 75% turnoutun'affluenza del 75%a high, low turnout for the electionun'alta, una bassa affluenza alle urnethere was a magnificent turnout for the parade what sort of turnout do you expect?quante persone si aspetta?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*