Translation of unknown in Italian:
- (actor, band, force, threat, country) the man, place was unknown to menon conoscevo quell'uomo, quel postounknown to me, they had already lefterano già partiti a mia insaputait is not unknown for somebody to donon è insolito che qualcuno facciait's not unknown for him to be latenon è la prima volta che è in ritardounknown quantity (Mathematics) Cecilia is an unknown quantityCecilia è un'incognitamurder by person or persons unknown (Law)omicidio ad opera di ignotiMr X, address unknownsignor X, indirizzo sconosciutoStephen King, whereabouts unknownStephen King, nessuno sa dove si trovi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com