Translation of usual in Italian:
- (attitude, behaviour, route, place, time)(form, procedure)
solito, consueto(word, term, problem)available at the usual price
comunedisponibile al prezzo normaleroast beef with all the usual trimmingsun roast beef con i contorni tradizionaliit is usual for somebody to doè normale per qualcuno farethey left earlier than was usual for them it is usual to do o the usual practice is to doè normale farethey did, said all the usual thingsfecero, dissero le solite coseshe was her usual cheerful selfera allegra, come suo solitoas usual “business as usual”“siamo aperti”it was business as usual at the schoola scuola è andata come al solitoas usual with such accidentscome è normale in simili incidentias is usual at this time of year, at these events more, less than usual he is better prepared than usual he is less awkward than usualè meno impacciato del solitoas usual with Max, everything has to be perfect!come al solito con Max, deve essere tutto perfetto!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com