Translation of usual in Italian:
- (attitude, behaviour, route, place, time)(form, procedure)(word, term, problem)available at the usual priceroast beef with all the usual trimmingsdisponibile al prezzo normaleit is usual for somebody to doun roast beef con i contorni tradizionalithey left earlier than was usual for them it is usual to do o the usual practice is to doè normale per qualcuno farethey did, said all the usual thingsè normale fareshe was her usual cheerful selffecero, dissero le solite coseas usual “business as usual”era allegra, come suo solitoit was business as usual at the school“siamo aperti”as usual with such accidentsa scuola è andata come al solitoas is usual at this time of year, at these events more, less than usual he is better prepared than usual he is less awkward than usualcome è normale in simili incidentias usual with Max, everything has to be perfect!è meno impacciato del solitocome al solito con Max, deve essere tutto perfetto!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Grammar and usage help for Italian:
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 34: WITH
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 10: HER
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 11: HIS
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 12: IN
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com