Translation of weekend in Italian:
- week-end (masculine) , fine (masculine) settimanalast, next weekendlo scorso, il prossimo week-endthis weekendquesto week-endfor the weekendper il week-endthe weekend after (that)il week-end successivoa long weekendun week-end lungoat the weekend (British English) , on the weekend (American English)durante il week-endat weekends (British English) , on weekends (American English)nel week-endbefore n (break, excursion)
del week-end(performance, programme)weekend cottage
del sabato e della domenica= villetta usata durante i fine settimanaweekend ticket= biglietto valido solo nei giorni festivi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com