Translation of whoever in Italian:
- 2 (anyone that) invite whoever you likeinvita chi vuoishow it to whoever you wantfallo vedere a chi vuoiwhoever saw the accident should contact the policechiunque abbia visto l'incidente dovrebbe contattare la polizia
- 3 (all who)tutti (masculine) (-e)tell whoever you knowdillo a tutti quelli che conoscithey're providing cars for whoever comesmettono a disposizione delle auto per tutte le persone che arrivano
- 4 (no matter who)come out whoever you are whoever he saw, it makes no differencechiunque abbia visto, non fa alcuna differenzawrite to the minister or whoeverscrivi al ministro o a chiunque altro
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com