- 1.1 [Comput]artificial intelligenceIAMore example sentences1.2 [Agr]
artificial inseminationMore example sentences1.3
- The use of artificial intelligence systems requires processor speeds three to four times as high.
- Increasingly able artificial intelligence systems mean we can get more out of robotics.
- Our goal is the creation of artificial intelligence using the natural language program ALICE.
- Many cannot afford to pay their surrogate mother's expenses, let alone the cost of in vitro fertilisation or artificial insemination procedures in a clinic.
- Some NHS hospitals offer artificial insemination treatment, but availability is limited and there are often waiting lists.
- A British brother and sister who were conceived by artificial insemination with donor semen are to launch a test case at the High Court in London to try to find out details of their biological fathers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.