Translation of AI in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Computing)artificial intelligenceExample sentences1.2 (Agriculture)
artificial inseminationExample sentences1.3
- The use of artificial intelligence systems requires processor speeds three to four times as high.
- Increasingly able artificial intelligence systems mean we can get more out of robotics.
- Our goal is the creation of artificial intelligence using the natural language program ALICE.
- Many cannot afford to pay their surrogate mother's expenses, let alone the cost of in vitro fertilisation or artificial insemination procedures in a clinic.
- Some NHS hospitals offer artificial insemination treatment, but availability is limited and there are often waiting lists.
- A British brother and sister who were conceived by artificial insemination with donor semen are to launch a test case at the High Court in London to try to find out details of their biological fathers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than