Translation of Alsatian in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Charming bed and breakfast inns, village delis and bars are a window to quality Alsatian living and country life, favoured by most inhabitants of this enchanting region.
- He would quaff a few glasses of Alsatian Pinot Noir as he poured forth his conviction that Northern Ireland could emulate France and Germany by resolving age-old conflict.
- Fitting the bill perfectly is Kronenbourg - a brand with authentic Alsatian origins, which dates back to 1664.
- (especially British English)
pastor (masculine) alemán
ovejero (masculine) alemán (Southern Cone)
perro (masculine) policía (River Plate area)
policial (masculine) (Chile)Example sentences
- Pekingese, cocker spaniels and Alsatians were the top three most popular dogs.
- Microchipping a chihuahua, for example, seems to me to be a bit unnecessary, to say the very least, but the microchipping of a rather large Dobermann, Alsatian, or pit bull terrier does have some merit.
- Two years ago the only general purpose police dog in Wiltshire was the Alsatian but the force turned to Rottweilers after it became increasingly difficult to find dogs that were suitable for police work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.