Translation of Apache in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (language) apache (masculine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (person) apache (masculine and feminine)
- He even said two Apache elders had been invited to help to translate passages of the script into Apache.
- Tracking and awareness are the same word in Apache.
- Moving through the boys, Mike made quiet greetings with his relatives in Spanish, English, and Apache.
- Historically recorded groups include Apaches, Comanches, Kickapoos, and Kiowas.
- The last holdouts were the Apaches of Arizona and New Mexico.
- Scholars at one time assumed that the arrival of the Apaches and Navajos played a role in the abandonment of those ancient centers of civilization.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.