- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (language) apache (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (person) apache (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- He even said two Apache elders had been invited to help to translate passages of the script into Apache.
- Tracking and awareness are the same word in Apache.
- Moving through the boys, Mike made quiet greetings with his relatives in Spanish, English, and Apache.
- Historically recorded groups include Apaches, Comanches, Kickapoos, and Kiowas.
- The last holdouts were the Apaches of Arizona and New Mexico.
- Scholars at one time assumed that the arrival of the Apaches and Navajos played a role in the abandonment of those ancient centers of civilization.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.