Translation of Apache in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (language)Example sentences1.2 countable (person)
- He even said two Apache elders had been invited to help to translate passages of the script into Apache.
- Tracking and awareness are the same word in Apache.
- Moving through the boys, Mike made quiet greetings with his relatives in Spanish, English, and Apache.
- Historically recorded groups include Apaches, Comanches, Kickapoos, and Kiowas.
- The last holdouts were the Apaches of Arizona and New Mexico.
- Scholars at one time assumed that the arrival of the Apaches and Navajos played a role in the abandonment of those ancient centers of civilization.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.