Translation of Board of Trade in Spanish:
- 1 (American English) → chamber of commerceExample sentences
- It appears, if you do a comparison of volumes that, yes, the first round goes to the Board of Trade.
- Schools, courts, banks, and the Board of Trade shut down for the gala affair.
- How can the Board of Trade justify wasting an entire afternoon listening to a schoolboy read his high school essay?
- 2 (in UK)Departamento (masculine) de Industria y ComercioExample sentences
- Another whose calls I always welcomed was a young civil servant in the Board of Trade, an orderly man whose remarks and replies were brief and to the point.
- In May 1965, after a request from UK industry, the Board of Trade told MPs that Britain should go metric within 10 years.
- The religious issue cut no ice with the British Board of Trade.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.