Translation of Cantonese in Spanish:
noun plural Cantonese
- 1.1 countable (person)1.2 uncountable (language)cantonés, (-nesa) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Our local tour guide speaks Chinese (both Cantonese and putonghua), and he says that he has sufficient demand to keep busy every day of the week.
- Some West Coast and Hawaiian galleries take additional steps to ensure success with this market by hiring multilingual consultants who speak Japanese, Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese.
- Fluent in Mandarin, she was able to operate among the Hong Kong residents, who mainly speak Cantonese.
- We restricted the study to individuals belonging to the two major dialect groups of Chinese in Singapore: the Hokkiens and the Cantonese.
- The striking thing about Guangzhou is that it is no longer the home of the Cantonese.
- Yet, picky Cantonese discovered years ago that X.O. Excellence brandy perfectly complements their favourite shark's fin soup.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.