Translation of Cantonese in Spanish:
noun plural Cantonese
- 1.1 countable (person)cantonés, (-nesa) (masculine, feminine)1.2 uncountable (language)Example sentences
- Our local tour guide speaks Chinese (both Cantonese and putonghua), and he says that he has sufficient demand to keep busy every day of the week.
- Some West Coast and Hawaiian galleries take additional steps to ensure success with this market by hiring multilingual consultants who speak Japanese, Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese.
- Fluent in Mandarin, she was able to operate among the Hong Kong residents, who mainly speak Cantonese.
- We restricted the study to individuals belonging to the two major dialect groups of Chinese in Singapore: the Hokkiens and the Cantonese.
- The striking thing about Guangzhou is that it is no longer the home of the Cantonese.
- Yet, picky Cantonese discovered years ago that X.O. Excellence brandy perfectly complements their favourite shark's fin soup.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.