Translation of Caucasian in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Geography/Geografía] [Linguistics/Lingüística] caucasiano, caucásicoExample sentences1.2 [Anthropology/Antropología] caucásico the suspect is a Caucasian male el sospechoso es un hombre blanco
- Georgian is part of the South Caucasian family of languages: Zan (Mengrelo-Chan), Svan, and Georgian proper (Kartuli).
- Georgian - a South Caucasian (or ‘Kartvelian’) language unrelated to any other outside the immediate region - is one of the oldest living languages in the world, and it has its own distinctive alphabet.
- The majority language is Georgian, which belongs to the Kartvelian (South Caucasian) language group.
- Babies were harvested from the Lambadas - a nomadic community found all over India with fair, Caucasian features.
- Similarly, many modeling contests in Asia and Africa have selected winners who have Caucasian looks in an attempt to meet Western standards.
- The situation is indeed peculiar to post-colonial India, because one actually has fair looking specimens of the Caucasian variety in abundance all over north India.
- Overall, the sample was homogeneous with respect to ethnicity and country of origin (17 Caucasian European Americans and two international Asian students).
- I'm a citizen of Caucasian origin, having grown up in a bourgeois middle-class environment in New Orleans, but I had long become alienated from that segment of the population.
- So please, our world is much larger than the world of the traditional Caucasian theatre.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...