Translation of Chamber of Trade in Spanish:
- (organización nacional que agrupa y representa a las cámaras de comercio locales)Example sentences
- The Chamber of Trade will approach the council on issues affecting the town on behalf of businesses.
- Members of the Chamber of Trade, town centre management team and market manager all voiced strong objections to the site being used for a job centre and instead argued for retail space.
- The Chamber of Trade will present its survey to Bradford Council planners when the application is decided.
Definition of Chamber of Trade in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.