Translation of Chelsea tractor in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial] (Cars)todoterreno (masculine) urbanoExample sentences
- Nobody needs to damage the environment by driving a gas-guzzling Chelsea tractor in central London.
- There are a few tricks BMW has missed with its new Chelsea tractor.
- A little-used Chelsea tractor has less effect on the environment than a heavily used smaller vehicle.
Definition of Chelsea tractor in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.