Translation of Chelsea tractor in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial] (Cars)todoterreno (masculine) urbanoExample sentences
- Nobody needs to damage the environment by driving a gas-guzzling Chelsea tractor in central London.
- There are a few tricks BMW has missed with its new Chelsea tractor.
- A little-used Chelsea tractor has less effect on the environment than a heavily used smaller vehicle.
Definition of Chelsea tractor in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.