Translation of Christ in Spanish:
- 1 (Religion) (before noun) the Christ childExample sentences
- Many seem to feel that one way to put Christ back into Christmas is by displaying a Nativity scene.
- So Christ exercises his gentleness by the power of the Spirit working in the lives of fallen people.
- To make sense as a concept, the Christ has to be an Everyman, a man without qualities.
- 2 (as interjection) [colloquial]¡Jesús! [colloquial]for Christ's sake!¡por amor de Dios!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.