- 1 1.1 (of chocolate) huevo (masculine) de Pascua 1.2 (hard-boiled egg) huevo (masculine) duro, huevo (masculine) sancochado (Venezuela)More example sentences
- The chocolatier and confectioner spent long hours creating an enormous Easter egg, weighing in at 25 kgs of plain chocolate.
- The Mayor and her children are all partial to a good tasting chocolate Easter egg.
- As we wipe away the smudges of the last chocolate Easter egg, a pang of guilt associated with overindulgence might raise its head.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] huevo (masculine) de Pascua ([ sorpresa inesperada oculta en un sitio web o en un programa de aplicación ])More example sentences
- The best thing about the game was finding the Easter egg.
- Also captivating are the various Easter eggs spread throughout the disc.
- Finally, there is a really funny Easter egg located in the upper right corner of the main menu.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.