- 1 1.1 (of chocolate) huevo (masculine) de Pascua 1.2 (hard-boiled egg) huevo (masculine) duro, huevo (masculine) sancochado (Venezuela)More example sentences
- The chocolatier and confectioner spent long hours creating an enormous Easter egg, weighing in at 25 kgs of plain chocolate.
- The Mayor and her children are all partial to a good tasting chocolate Easter egg.
- As we wipe away the smudges of the last chocolate Easter egg, a pang of guilt associated with overindulgence might raise its head.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] huevo (masculine) de Pascua ([ sorpresa inesperada oculta en un sitio web o en un programa de aplicación ])More example sentences
- The best thing about the game was finding the Easter egg.
- Also captivating are the various Easter eggs spread throughout the disc.
- Finally, there is a really funny Easter egg located in the upper right corner of the main menu.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.