- 1.1 [Relig] (event) the Epiphany la Epifanía (del Señor)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (festival) (no art) Epifanía (f), el día de (la adoración de los) Reyes
- The story of Epiphany is related by the first three Evangelists: Matthew, Mark and Luke.
- The account of the magi is celebrated as an epiphany of our Lord.
- For Epiphany on January 6, a large round pastry is baked with a bean hidden in it.
- The Christmas season in France comes to an end on Epiphany when we commemorate the coming of the three kings to Bethlehem.
- In Izalco, the period between Christmas and the Feast of the Epiphany is celebrated with nightly processions and Jeu Jeu, an Amerindian rain dance.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.