- 1.1 [Religion/Religión] (event) the Epiphany la Epifanía (del Señor)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (festival) (no article/sin artículo) Epifanía (feminine), el día de (la adoración de los) Reyes
- The story of Epiphany is related by the first three Evangelists: Matthew, Mark and Luke.
- The account of the magi is celebrated as an epiphany of our Lord.
- For Epiphany on January 6, a large round pastry is baked with a bean hidden in it.
- The Christmas season in France comes to an end on Epiphany when we commemorate the coming of the three kings to Bethlehem.
- In Izalco, the period between Christmas and the Feast of the Epiphany is celebrated with nightly processions and Jeu Jeu, an Amerindian rain dance.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)